For candidates seeking a new challenge, there is a great opportunity for an Assistant Architectural Technician / Technologist to join our team following our relocation to our new prestigious open plan office, situated to the east of Norwich. We would like to hear from anyone who has enthusiasm and passion for project delivery from feasibility through to completion on site. If you have a technical background and are keen to broaden or maintain a wide-ranging portfolio of work across a variety of sectors, then please apply to join our successful team.
- Produce initial appraisal schemes, concept layouts and high-quality final planning layouts.
- Work efficiently to meet tight deadlines, working collaboratively with external consultants.
- Produce technical and working drawings and details.
- Produce freehand drawings as well as technical detailed drawings using AutoCAD.
- Be familiar with both the Planning and Building Regulations system to prepare packages and make submissions.
- Produce specifications and schedules of works with full use of the NBS system, under supervision.
- Produce and issue tender packages, under supervision.
- Project lead and Contract Administration on site, using the full JCT suite of documents, under supervision.
- An understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Previous experience working on architectural design projects.
- Experience working on Planning and Building Regulation drawings.
- Ability to use CAD and preferably knowledge using SketchUp, Photoshop etc.
- Good attention to detail with an ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- A professional outlook and the ability to represent the practice externally to clients and referrers.
Whilst based in Norfolk, projects are located countrywide and the candidate will be expected to travel to and from sites as and when required.
Salary negotiable with benefits package.
Contact us on email@example.com with your CV and examples of recent projects, for the attention of Bruce Hart.