We are seeking a charismatic professional to join our team to act as a welcoming first point of contact. The role involves developing the practice’s social media and marketing campaigns as well as offering comprehensive administrative support to the Partners and Team. This is a full-time position, based in our office at Little Plumstead, Norwich.
Job Type: On-site, Full-time, 36¼ hours per week with flexible working
Salary: £22,000 per year plus benefits package
The successful person will work closely with the Partners and the team to provide support to ensure the smooth running of the practice. They will liaise confidently with clients at all levels, whilst being comfortable providing integral reception and front-of-house duties, including greeting visitors, receiving incoming telephone calls, arranging post, etc. Further duties include:
- Manage content and images for regular social media posts and help manage website content.
- Collaborate with external business development consultants to track new contacts and connections for potential business leads
- General office management and PA duties
- This is not a comprehensive list
- An excellent communicator, cheerful and flexible, always willing to get stuck in as part of a busy team.
- Experience in office administration and the PA role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Passion for social media, keen to develop our communication style
- Strong and accurate communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proactive approach to building relationships
- Experience in the architecture/development/construction industry is advantageous, but not essential
- A natural at prioritizing your workload conscientiously and hitting deadlines
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Possession of a clean UK driving licence would be desirable for this role
With a great studio environment and friendly atmosphere, if you fit the criteria of all key skills and responsibilities, we offer the opportunity to gain insight into the design industry and promote the Practice.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com